Live-Online Program Refund Policy
SPARK Academy appreciates and values your purchase on our website (https://www.sparkacademy.in/). We take our refund policy seriously and make sure go through it carefully.
SPARK Academy (hereby referred as ‘SPARK’), reserves the sole right to repeal or reschedule a program or change the trainer, because of reasons including trainer / instructor unavailability or force majeure conditions.
Under any of the extenuating circumstances mentioned below, SPARK may decide to refund in ‘part’ (or) ‘full’ (or) “no refund’.
- No refunds will be processed for any payments done against immediate next ‘level’ of the program offered by SPARK, since such registrations are already processed and study material has been procured.
- In case SPARK cancels a program, and no study material has been delivered ; 100% of course fees will be refunded to the parent/student if the refund request is raised within 10 days of purchase of the course.
- Any duplicate payment made will be refunded at 97.64% (reducing 2.36% of payment amount already paid by SPARK to the Payment Gateway) of total amount paid. Such refunds will be processed only after the request is raised by the parent/student with payment proof within 7 days from the day of payment done by the parent/student.
- If Parents/students opt for refund of paid future levels, they should raise the request for refund within 30 working days after payments done. A formal request for a refund should be made through an official email to ‘[email protected]’ . SPARK will refund upto 90% of fee paid (subject to minimum of Rs 2000/- retained with SPARK as processing fee). Any refund request after the above time frame will not be entertained.
- This does not include situations arising out of “Force Majeure” conditions whereby all Terms & Conditions will be rendered Null & Void.